$114.95 - $104.87
(as of Sep 25,2020 01:25:39 UTC – Details)
Browning Strike Force Extreme cameras feature an incredible 0.4 second trigger speed and 0.6 second recovery time between pictures.
Experience high end performance with 16 MP picture quality, and a new video processor that produces incredible quality 1280 x 720 HD video clips with sound.
The Strike Force Extreme camera also takes night pictures using our “Zero Blur” technology which eliminates motion blur from game in your pictures at a range of 100 ft. at night.
Other features include SD card management options, and Smart IR video which continues to record video during the day when game is present.
The new adjustable trigger speed feature allows you to select the trigger speed that is right for your camera location. The Strike Force Extreme is also compatible with up to 512 GB SDXC memory cards.
- 16 MP
- 1280 x 720 HD Videos with Sound (5 sec. – 2 min. length)
- Infrared LED Illumination at Night
- 100 ft. Flash Range
- 80 ft. Detection Range (user adjustable)
- 0.4 – 0.7 Second Adjustable Trigger Speed
- 0.6 Second Recovery Time
- Supports up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- Battery Meter Functions with Alkaline or Lithium Batteries
- Compact case size 4.5″ x 3.25″ x 2.5″
- Timelapse Plus camera mode with IR triggered images
- Long battery life from 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
- Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
- SD Card Management
- Smart IR Video
- 12 volt External Power Jack
- TV Out and USB Port
- Camo Finish
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
- Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
- Compatible with Browning Buck Watch Timelapse Viewer Software
- 1/4″ -20 Tripod Socket
100 ft. Flash Range
Adjustable Detection Range Can Extend to 80ft.
There are no reviews yet.